Peace Recruitment is recruiting for Senior Project Managers for a very well known SME multi-disciplinary private practice in the heart of Edinburgh.
Our client is a modern, dynamic and independent property and construction consultancy their core services are cost and project management to the private sector, you can expect to work on Commercial, Retail, Residential and Leisure projects locally in Scotland and UK wide - ranging from £200k to £300m.
Role responsibilities and competencies:
- Provide effective delivery of project management services regionally across the construction sector.
- Build successful working relationships with local and national clients.
- Tackle challenges continuously improve our performance and repeatedly achieve positive outcomes for our clients.
- Provide high quality project and programme management standards.
- Advise your client at any time on the project cost, programme, risks and issues.
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary professional team.
- Lead communications and relationships with your client and their stakeholders.
- Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
- Implement effective and efficient communication tools.
- Positively influence the internal team and seek to add value.
- Clear understanding of and competence in project commercial accountability.
- Participating in relevant internal/external training initiatives.
- Managing the client relationship and service delivery on a commission or project basis in conjunction with senior colleagues.
- Assisting to generate repeat business and develop new business opportunities.
- Contributing towards project governance and fee management activities.
- Mentoring trainee, assistant and graduate colleagues.
- Experience of both pre-and post-contract project management responsibilities, and be able to deliver this service effectively to Clients.
- The ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle RICS Qualified or similar Project Management Qualification.
- Active involvement on several commissions/projects as Project Manager, ideally using the NEC suite of contracts.
- Salary £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
- Competitive bonus structure
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- 25 days hol + public/bank
- Career development
For more information call Lewis Potter or apply with your CV.