Peace Recruitment is recruiting for Senior Chartered Quantity Surveyors for a very well known SME multi-disciplinary private practice in the heart of Edinburgh.
Our client is a modern, dynamic and independent property and construction consultancy their core services are cost and project management to the private sector, you can expect to work on Commercial, Retail, Residential and Leisure projects locally in Scotland and UK wide - ranging from £200k to £300m.
Role responsibilities and competencies:
- Providing accurate cost advice and reporting to our clients
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments
- Working as a proactive team player
- Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects; liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control
- Undertaking commercial management services
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing support to the team leader/service leaders in the cost management of projects
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships
- BSc in quantity surveying or equivalent
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Technical delivery experience gained within a construction consultancy
- Pre- and post-contract experience
- Retail experience preferred (although not essential for the correct candidate.
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
- Salary £60,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
- Competitive bonus structure
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- 25 days hol + public/bank
- Career development
For more information call Lewis Potter or apply with your CV.