Peace Recruitment have been retained on a very exciting and unique opportunity within a Client-Side organisation based on the outskirts of Edinburgh.
This particular position has arisen due to expansion within the clients Project Delivery Team and the need for more Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying resource. The position would suit an individual from a consultancy looking for something a bit different, and not just moving from one consultancy to another.
You will be working within a variety of project sectors including Retail, Commercial and Infrastructure, experience in these sectors would be highly desirable but not essential. Our client is will consider candidates with varied experience as long as you have the right attributes to integrate well within the environment/team.
- The delivery of timely commercial management to support project delivery
- Development of budgets to support capital planning at each stage in the project lifecycle
- Development and co-ordination of tender activities aligned with the needs of project schedules
- Preparation and co-ordination of contract administration
- Delivery of Cost Management throughout the duration of the project
- Providing technical and contractual guidance to both internal and external stakeholders
- Working in accordance with the NEC contract
- Administration and management of risk reporting and controls.
- MRICS or aspiring to Chartered status
- Demonstrable knowledge working in a variety of project sectors
- Ambitious individual with career aspirations
- A well-rounded pre-contract knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within Quantity Surveying
- Salary up £55,000 depending on your experience
- Annual bonus up to 10%
- Excellent pension scheme
- Autonomy within the role when dealing with projects
- Hybrid/flexible working
- APC Support (if required)
- Top level training designed specifically around your career development
Apply with your CV or call Lewis Potter for more information.