- Chartered Building Surveyor
- £35,000 – £45,000 + up to £6k car allowance + 20% over-target bonus
- Independant Property Consultancy
Join this leading independent property consultancy as a Chartered Building Surveyor, with a contract administration/project management focus, to play a key part in the commercial building surveying team. You will be part of a flexible and supportive environment with great opportunities for career progression.
Person Specification: Chartered Building Surveyor
- MRICS – Newly qualified onwards
- Excellent report writing skills
- Expertise in general building surveying i.e. contract administration and dilapidations
- Sound knowledge of building contracts in a commercial context
- High level of up to date technical building knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities: Chartered Building Surveyor
Primarily working within the commercial sector, undertaking all round building surveying work including the following, and with an opportunity to focus on project management:
- Contract Administration
- Refurbishment and redevelopment projects
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Technical Due Diligence
- General building surveying commercial work e.g. Dilapidations
Salary & Package: Chartered Building Surveyor
- Salary – £35,000 – £45,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Car allowance – Up to £6,000 per annum
- Fee Plus Bonus Scheme – 20% over 3 x salary
- Progression – Progression to Associate and beyond
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 4% employer pension contribution
- 1 charity volunteering day per year
- Plus: – Healthcare, life assurance, personal accident cover, professional fees, interest free season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme.
Company: Chartered Building Surveyor
Our client is a well known independant property consultancy with a strong reputation, both for the quality of their work and their quality as an employer.
They place a strong focus on staff wellbeing and are happy to provide an environment that offers top packages and opportunities for progression at all levels.
In-line with planned growth and development, they are now recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their team in Cardiff, Wales.
APPLY : Chartered Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor jobs from HD Surveyors