- Associate Building Surveyor
- Circa £70,000 + 15% Bonus + Hybrid working + package
- Property & Construction Consultancy
- Central London. 10 mins from London Bridge
Great opportunity for an Associate Building Surveyor with a project management bias, working predominantly with a boutique investment trust with an exciting property portfolio in the heart of the West End.
Person Specification: Associate Building Surveyor
- MRICS qualified Chartered Building Surveyor
- CA/PM experience of works from £50k – £800k
- Ablility to assemble a professional team – typically Architect led design with M&E and Structure when required
- Able to spec smaller refurbishments including high quality, cost effective, finishes selection
- Experience of external maintenance works (cyclical roof and elevation repairs/redecoration) projects
- Preparing and negotiating dilaps and schedules of condition on offices and retail space typically 1,000 sq.ft – 15,000 sq.ft
Roles & Responsibilities: Associate Building Surveyor
You will have strong experience in project work and the associated professional instructions.
- Contract administration:
- Specification of building work required
- Carrying out tender process and making recommendations to the client
- Monitoring and supervision of building contract
- Carrying out a planning supervisor role and notifying H&S executive
- Chairing meetings
- Undertaking valuations, issuing of contract instructions and certificates and settling final accounts
- Ensuring work is carried out to required standards, within budget and in scope
- Preparing contract documentation including working drawings
- Advising clients about building/property issues including technical, financial, legal, environmental building regulation and redevelopment matters with support from Project Management, Cost Consultancy, M&E and Environmental teams
- Carrying out acquisition surveys, giving summary advice and producing full written reports
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing schedules of condition and dilapidations
- Providing a first-class service and maintaining a network of clients to ensure repeat business
- Actively seeking to bring in new business instructions
- Carrying out feasibility studies, producing reports and working drawings
Salary & Package: Associate Building Surveyor
Our client is happy to offer a salary up to £70,000 plus over-target bonus for this Chartered Surveyor role, commensurate with your skills and ability.
- Bonus – 15% on all over-target billing
- Gym membership contribution
- Holiday entitlement is 25 days
- Health Insurance
- Life assurance
- Hybrid/Flexible working
- Company events throughout the year
Company: Associate Building Surveyor
Our client is a National Building Consultancy with a refreshing outlook and a true focus on their staff. From the way they structure their workload to their numerous social events, they are building an equal opportunities consultancy that people enjoy working within.
They have an inclusive working environment with everyone from Shareholder Directors down to grads working on the floor. Directors are genuinly approachable and are there for assistance or advice at any time, although they trust their staff to get on and are happy to give responsibility without micro-management.
Due to continued growth they are now recruiting for Associate Building Surveyors for their Central London Office.
Apply: Associate Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Associate Building Surveyor – MRICS – Jobs from HD Surveyors