Great opportunity for an ambitious qualified surveyor to take the next step in their career development.
You will be a good communicator with a keen eye for detail and ideally with a couple of years post qualification experience in the property sector. The role provides an interesting and varied workload and an opportunity to build valued relationships with clients
The role will be to work with other members of the team in delivering a range of rural professional services including valuations to banks, landowners, professional advisers and the wider rural business community.
The day to day consultancy work will include the provision of advice for valuation, landlord and tenant, CPO, business structure, taxation as well as assisting with expert witness instructions.
This work will require a logical, disciplined approach with an eye for key detail in building reasoned, robust justifications and negotiating positions. The local office is supported by the almost-limitless knowledge, resources and research within the national team, and as an integral member of the team you will be expected to liaise with your counterparts across the country.
The role will require the provision of consultancy services to a first class standard, including:
- Professional consultancy work, including valuation, compulsory purchase, landlord and tenant, business review and structure and general negotiation over property rights.
- Maintaining and enhancing client relationships - developing into the primary contact.
- Consistently delivering exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to develop a specialism/niche alongside the diverse work streams
- Contributing to and supporting business development initiatives and tenders, targeting and winning new business, agreeing the scope of instructions and fees as appropriate.
For more information, please reply to this advert or call Dan Cole: 07443 880 834