Project Manager (Client Side)
£65-85k plus bonus and extensive benefits package
This highly respected developer have a track of delivering some of the capitals most iconic commercial and mixed use buildings. Working with some of the UK's most admired architects, they have built a reputation for being at the forefront of design and sustainability. Due to ongoing expansion, they seek a project manager to work with a director on a office and residential scheme £100m+ in a key Central London location.
Ideal candidates will have a project management background with a minimum of 5-6 years' consultancy or client experience on new build or major refurbishment led projects in the commercial/residential sector.
Reporting to the Head of Project Management, you will take the lead on projects from planning, through delivery to successful completion. This will include managing and instructing external consultant and contractor teams whilst reporting to internal stakeholders. This is a PM delivery focused role however, you will work in collaboration with the internal development manager on each project.
- Leading projects from planning, through site delivery and completion
- Management of external consultant and contractor team
- Ensure projects are being delivered on time and budget
- Financial management and reporting to internal stakeholders
- Degree qualified in a property related subject
- Chartered MRICS, MCIOB, RIBA or equivalent
- Background as a project manager leading projects circa £5m+
- Experience in the commercial / office sector is desirable
- Strong construction and contract knowledge (JCT traditional)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Please contact Leo Gee at Emerson Partners: firstname.lastname@example.org