Senior Surveyor Wanted for Local Authority in Surrey
To provide valuation and estates consultancy services for residential, commercial and operational property and development schemes, as directed by the Investment and Development Manager or Estates and Valuation Manager.
Provide professional valuation and estates management services as necessary for operational, portfolio and surplus property, in particular but not limited to lease renewals, rent reviews, marketing, grant of leases and tenancies, freehold or leasehold disposals, non-domestic rating, asset valuation, fire insurance, development, planning applications and policy, acquisition including compulsory purchase, statutory transfers including Right to Buy, compensation and adverse possession.
- RICS accredited in commercial property, valuation or residential property.
- Ability to prepare accurate valuations, reports and briefings to deadlines.
- Knowledge of project management and ability to operate as part of a project team or lead small projects.
- £41,586 - £49,674
- Government Enhanced Pension
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Hours
- Continued Professional Development
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.