Graduate Building Surveyor Wanted in Sutton
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic and self motivated Graduate Building Surveyor to start their career in an established Chartered Surveying Practice. The roles involves a wide range of work that includes surveys for defect analysis, specification writing, contract administration, dilapidations and party wall work.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Well organised and able to operate independently or as part of a team under direction.
- Have a pragmatic and common sense approach.
- Able to manage own tasks through to conclusion.
- Pro-active response to clients.
- Able to manage priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentable and articulate
- Computer literate - CAD skills an advantage
- Able to dictate and have excellent report writing skills
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.