An award-winning, multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy is looking to add a client-facing Associate Quantity Surveyor to their Leicester office.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will join the company's expanding team of Employers Agents in a client focused role.
Working on an exciting range of new build housing and mixed-use regeneration projects from £2m - £100m+ within the region.
The new Associate Quantity Surveyor will be able to hone their skills to effectively perform as an Employer's Agent managing build projects from inception to completion.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- University degree in Quantity Surveying
- Experience as an Employer's Agent with a Surveying background
- Experience in commercial or residential development
- An ability to form and develop client relationships and to seek to develop new business opportunities
- A desire to manage junior colleagues
- £55,000 - £65,000 (negotiable)
- Excellent contributory pension
- Life Assurance
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- RICS fees
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for an exciting, rewarding opportunity contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Management / QS / Consultancy / Associate Director