Well established, international, independent real estate consultancy require an experienced, ambitious Associate Building Surveyor/Project Manager to join their growing, busy Birmingham team. A team dedicated to ensuring the right balance between work and play and ensure you are fulfilling your potential and goals whilst providing excellent client service.
Working across a large range of private and public sectors including commercial, retail and education, you will be covering a range of both project and professional work including current clients such as The Custard Factory; Sports Direct UK and a portfolio across Canary Wharf.
A sociable team that hosts a vast number of events and activities, who also like to give back to charity throughout the year, this company ensures there is something for everyone.
- MRICS Chartered Background in construction consultancy
- Multi-Skilled with experience in areas such as TSS, Dilaps, Project Management and Rights of Light
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities
- Self-motivated and driven
- Demonstrable examples of high-quality work
- MAPM/MRICS/PRINCE2 is ideal but not required
- Must have experience in CATA and CATB projects
Salary of up to £70k, plus a benefits package including a season ticket loan; vouchers and discounts; life assurance and medical insurance.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Charlotte Percival on 0121 285 6884 or email@example.com