We are recruiting for a Chartered Residential Surveyor to join an ambitious and well-reviewed team of fully qualified, experienced RICS Chartered Surveyors, at a well-established firm based in Altrincham. A surveyor is sought to cover the higher value South Manchester / North Cheshire belt.
We pride ourselves on providing a first-class and professional service working on a range of higher value properties.
Perhaps you are tired of the endless slog of chasing 6 point a day, and looking for lower workloads and less pressure? We can offer this at roughly 4 points a day.
- Concentrating on quality over quantity. Work levels set at roughly 4 points a day.
- Conducting predominantly RICS Level 2 and 3 Surveys.
- Carrying out a range of Valuation work including work for Housing Associations and private clients.
- Predominantly working with higher value properties.
- AssocRICS or MRICS, FRICS
- UK driving license Ideally be a Registered Valuer.
- Must adopt a right first time approach.
- Annual basic salary up to £60k (Dependent on level and experience) Realistic OTE £75k.
- Annual car allowance
- Potential for partnership / equity after 2 years.
- Lower workload than larger firms 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
This unique job vacancy is for an AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS Surveyor who want to set their own pace.
If you would like to discuss this job role prior to applying, please contact Rob Armstrong MRICS on 07444 701 997.