One of the UK's most established Quantity Surveying consultancy's is seeking a Quantity Surveyor with an MEP/M&E background to join their London office.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the Directors in delivering property and construction projects including a large retail framework with work ranging from £1m-£10m.
Additionally, the new Quantity Surveyor shall get involved in residential, data centre, and specifically, a new build student accommodation and the refurbishment of a college.
Day to day, the successful Quantity Surveyor will carry out:
- Pricing and producing reports
- M&E take offs
- Cost planning
- Producing variation accounts
- Assisting in the estimating
The Quantity Surveyor
- 4+ years' MEP quantity surveying experience
- M&E or MEP background
- Experience working within a UK cost management, consultancy, or main contractor
- Pre and post contract experience
- Worked on property/build projects
- Preferably completed a Quantity Surveying or RICS degree
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance
- Hybrid working
- 25 days leave + public holidays
- Hours of work 9am-530pm (flexible)
- Additional leave for your birthday and charity involvement
- Life assurance
- Company sick pay
- Season ticket loan
- Social events throughout the year
- Extensive APC support
- Professional membership fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MEP Quantity Surveyor / M&E Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Project Quantity Surveyor / MEP / M&E