A prestigious Cost Management consultancy is seeking a Quantity Surveyor with good pre contract experience to join a rapidly expanding Quantity Surveying team in London.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Reporting into two Heads of Cost Management, the successful Quantity Surveyor will provide pre and post contract services on an array of Residential, Hotel, and Commercial projects across the city, varying in size up to £100m.
The Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or completed a Quantity Surveying degree
- Cost Management / Quantity Surveying consultancy experience
- Pre contact experience
- Good communication skills
- Able to travel into London
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Buy additional holiday
- Pension contribution
- Group life assurance (3x basic salary)
- RICS professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye tests
- Retail discount vouchers
- Strong career progression
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / Project Quantity Surveyor