A UK wide, independent property consultancy seeking a project focused Building Surveyor to join their Conservation and Heritage team.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity, offering the successful individual a tailored career development plan, and opportunity to work alongside some of the UK's most sought-after, historic properties.
The successful Building Surveyor will be proficient in offering design advice and running projects whilst having a keen interest in the heritage & culture sector.
Structured APC advice provided to those looking to achieve MRICS status.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- 3+ years' experience in a Building Surveying role
- Experience offering design advice and delivering projects in the heritage sector
- A keen interest in the UK's historic buildings and cultural sites
- Confident working as part of a team and using your own initiative
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Structured APC support
- A diverse workload of projects containing some of the UK's most sought-after historical buildings
- Car/travel allowance
- Performance based bonus
- Private healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Intermediate Building Surveyor | Heritage | Historic | APC | MRICS | Surveying | Building Surveying