A group of property experts with a global coverage are keen to add a Valuation Surveyor at Director level to their London based practice.
The Successful Valuation Surveyors role
As specialists in Residential property surveying, the role includes Valuing property for loan security purposes as well conducting Building Surveys. Homebuyers reports are the main bulk of work and understanding of level 2 and level 3 reports is essential.
Managing a team of Residential Surveyors and continuing with their ongoing development and progression. You will be setting the teams targets and ensuring these are met while conducting top quality inspections and reporting.
The Valuation Surveyor
- MRICS or FRICS qualified
- Registered Valuer status
- Experience with Valuations and Building Surveys
- London property market knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Team leadership experience
- Salary up to £70,000 depending on experience
- Car Allowance of £5000
- Pension Scheme 4% matched
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company performance bonus scheme
- Private healthcare plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance
If you are a Valuation Surveyor who is looking for a new opportunity, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation / Building Surveying / Surveyor / Surveying / Property / Residential / RICS