A boutique, partner-led property consultancy is seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to offer varied real estate advice across a wide range of residential and commercial projects.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will join a multi-award-winning consultancy with a collaborative structure and benefit heavily in terms of career progression from working as part of close-knit, forward-thinking team.
Working alongside their Director of Building Surveying, the successful Associate Building Surveyor will also be given the opportunity to develop their skills and progress to Partnership with an established consultancy winning the rights to some of London's most sought-after projects.
(Clients including some of London's most prestigious landed estates, institutional investors and pension funds)
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred
- 7+ years consultancy experience as a Building Surveyor
- Comfortable working as part of a team and using your own initiative
- Experience carrying out a variety of design and specification works, project delivery and core professional services
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Clear progression pathway to Partnership
- Performance based bonus
- Car allowance
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
- Professional subscriptions
- Continued professional training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Frequent office events and company socials
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Associate Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Surveying