A multi disciplinary, Construction Consultancy which has a dominant reputation across the South East, are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join one of their most successful offices in Billericay.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the building surveying and project management teams in delivering a broad range of projects, up to £15m, from the initial feasibility through to handover.
Sector wise, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be involved across a mixture of education (primary and secondary), health (care homes and hospitals), and residential projects.
The Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
- Hold a Quantity Surveying degree or in the process of completing
- 2+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- Comfortable working on projects up £15m
- Pre and post cost management experience
- UK cost management / consultancy
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + christmas closure
- Health plan
- Business mileage
- Early Finish Friday
- Multiple social events throughout the year
- Cycle to work
- Professional Subscription
- Bonus scheme
- APC training
- Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Assistant Quantity Surveyor