A top 10 Quantity Surveying consultancy which is renowned for working on prestigious projects is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with Fit Out project experience.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside a Director and Associate Quantity Surveyor, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor shall be working on an array of corporate fit out projects, Cat A and Cat B, across London.
Alongside delivering projects from inception through to completion, there will also be a requirement to support the junior surveyors with their workload and support the senior management team with clients.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Fit Out project experience
- Completed a Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- MRICS would be a bonus, not essential
- Pre and post cost management experience
- Preferably have a Cost Management / Consultancy background
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Plus car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Day off for company event
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Cover
- Social events
- Excellent career prospects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor