A leading commercial property and construction consultancy are seeking a commercially driven Associate Building Surveyor to assist in the expansion of their Maidenhead based, Building Surveying team.
This multi-disciplined consultancy have an established market-presence in Maidenhead and operate across sectors including commercial, mixed-use and education.
This is a flexible opportunity ideal for somebody Berkshire/Buckinghamshire based with entrepreneurial qualities. You will be responsible for assisting in the development of the building surveying discipline throughout the south east and be given all the necessary backing to successfully do so.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
- Experience working in a private practice role
- Confident meeting clients and winning new business
- A positive, confident and client-facing demeanour
- £40,000 - £60,000
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension (6% employer contribution)
- Private healthcare/dentalcare (Bupa)
- Travel insurance
- Life assurance
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | RICS | Building Consultancy