A unique client side opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor seeking an interesting opportunity in Southampton.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Commercial Manager and shall be responsible for leading on contracts, pre and post cost management, ongoing costs, and commercial delivery.
Sector wise, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working on civil engineering, warehouse, industrial, and port based projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Preferably MRICS, but not essential
- Southampton based
- Pre and post contract experience
- UK cost management / consultancy experience
- A track record of running multiple projects
- £60,000 - £70,000
- contributory pension (Starting at 8% with 2% company match up to 18%)
- Private healthcare,
- 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Retail vouchers /cash back
- Strong training
- Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager