Building Surveyor – Cardiff – Multidisciplinary Consultancy
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
A UK based multidisciplinary partnership, providing a broad range of property services to a varied client base are seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join their growing team in South Wales.
The ideal candidate for this role would be a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) or on track to become Chartered with experience carrying out both residential and commercial Building Surveys. Applicants will be able to demonstrate a strong track record working in building surveying within the private sector. Candidates will also hold a full, clean UK driving licence and access to a car. .
Successful candidates would be expected to provide clients with a full Building Surveying service of commercial, rural and residential properties.
Other duties include:
· Project Management, Contract Administration and design for refurbishment, conversions and new builds.
· Preparation and issue of feasibility studies.
· Providing Party Wall services to adjoining owners.
· Deliver advice and support to clients on specific building defects and preventative maintenance strategies.
· Display effective management and support of other department members.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to develop your core skills both individually and as part of a team. You will become an integral part of a growing office and provided with all the support and development needed to further your career within the Building Surveying sector.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch! Feel free to call give me a call on 01792940003, send me an email at email@example.com.
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are flexible on the roles and levels we recruit at, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.