A RICS accredited, multi-disciplinary construction consultancy is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their sociable, hybrid working Quantity Surveying team in Birmingham.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Director of Cost Management is seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable running small scale projects with minimal supervision.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor eager to take on more responsibility and run jobs whilst also supporting the Associate Quantity Surveyors on larger schemes across the Private Residential, Sports & Leisure, and Education sectors,
The role comes with brilliant opportunity for long term progression and development, with continuous training opportunities on offer, including strong APC support if needed.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a Quantity Surveying or RICS accredited degree
- UK, quantity surveying consultancy / cost management experience
- Pre and post cost management experience
- The desire to run your own jobs
- Client facing
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Car allowance
- Extensive APC training
- APC costs and RICS memberships
- Work phone and laptop
- Strong career prospects
- Flexible working conditions
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / QS