A family feel, ambitious Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a bright and proactive Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will receive extensive training - practical and academical - as well as being exposed to an unrivalled client portfolio.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a smart, modern office and a team of 15 in South London who work on projects up to £20m.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be given pre and post contract responsibilities in order to enhance your, all round quantity surveying knowledge.
Sector wise, you will have the chance to work on private residential, commercial offices, high end leisure, education and more.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 12+ months Quantity Surveying experience
- Cost Management / Consultancy experience
- Hold a RICS accredited degree, or near to completing
- Well spoken
- Hard working and ambitious
- Seeking a long term position
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 25 days leave + bank holidays
- Internal, well structured, APC support
- Flexible working
- Sociable and nurturing environment
- Professional membership costs
- Education and training costs
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / Surveying / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor / Construction / Quantity Surveying / Assistant Quantity Surveying