A UK wide, independent property consultancy are seeking a Senior Party Wall Surveyor to join their expanding central London ROL/Neighbourly Matters team.
The successful Senior Party Wall Surveyor will be joining an extremely well-respected consultancy who place the wellbeing of people and the performance of buildings at the heart of everything they do.
Ideal for either a Senior Building Surveyor ready to transition into a more specialist role or for a Senior Party Wall Surveyor looking to take the next step up and build a team within a company offering uncapped career progression opportunities.
The Successful Senior Party Wall Surveyor?
- Experience carrying out party wall services in the London property market
- Proficient in preparing and issuing fee proposals and negotiating party wall awards
- Business development experience preferred
- Client-facing with a positive demeanour
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Uncapped career progression
- Car allowance
- Personal bonus scheme (based on fees)
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday (+1 day charity leave, bank holidays, Christmas and new year)
- Cycle to work scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Party Wall Surveyor | Property | Party Wall | MRICS | Senior Building Surveyor | RICS | Building Consultancy