A UK wide, independent property consultancy are seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to head up and expand the continued growth of their TDD service.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will be joining a well-respected consultancy who place the wellbeing of people and the performance of buildings at the heart of everything they do.
Ideal for either a Senior/Associate Building Surveyor proficient in carrying out TDD ready for that next step up or for a current TDD specialist seeking more autonomy.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor
- To deliver high level TDD projects in the UK & Europe
- Support the development of the TDD service line
- Business development and client relationship management essential
- Client-facing with a positive demeanour
- £75,000 - £85,000
- Uncapped career progression
- Car allowance
- Personal bonus scheme (based on fees)
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday (+1 day charity leave, bank holidays, Christmas and new year)
- Cycle to work scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Associate Building Surveyor |Technical Due-Diligence | TDD | Property | MRICS | Senior Building Surveyor