Rural Surveyor / Rural Estate Manager
A great opportunity for a surveyor to take a leading role in rural property management. Working within a fast growing and market leading Estate Management Department in Cheshire, the role will focus on the management of a diverse range of rural property portfolios.
The role will encompass a genuinely varied spectrum of work arising from the delivery of property management services to a significant and diverse client base.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a dynamic market leading team, with many years of land management experience assisting a number of forward thinking and high profile rural businesses. The successful candidate will have an enthusiasm for progression and change, and create momentum within the clients businesses to adapt to an evolving set of objectives.
The office delivers all aspects of property management and consultancy services (including property management, residential agency, residential lettings, forestry and arboriculture, architecture and building surveying, valuations & sporting consultancy) to a range of private, institutional, national, educational and charity clients.
The position would suit a surveyor with between two and six years' experience post qualification who is able to work with autonomy and seeks career progression.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
* The ongoing management and optimisation of a wide range of rural businesses;
* Working with the Natural Capital team to assess the condition and potential of the clients natural assets and developing management plans to enhance them;
* Responsibility for diverse rural property portfolios; including agricultural, residential and commercial property as well as mineral and sporting rights;
* Contributing in developing the business through networking to build up close relationships with existing and new clients and their professional advisors;
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* Chartered RICS member
* Be able to demonstrate emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate effectively, being articulate both orally and in writing to colleagues and clients
* Preparation of cash flow and P&L budgets, and the monitoring of clients income and expenditure against targets
* The ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure deadlines are met
* A proactive approach to work and a willingness to get involved in departmental policy and strategy by putting forward ideas
* A willingness to undertake business development on behalf of the department, the office and the company and raise Savills' profile besides their personal profile outside the company
* The ability to learn new skills and working methods and to be adaptable to change
* Experience in a similar role is essential
* Full driving licence and own car
How to apply
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please contact Dan Cole at email@example.com or 07443 880 834