Planning & Development Surveyor / Associate Director
The Company / Team
Property and Planning Consultancy who advises clients across the UK on development opportunities, whether they are public or private, house builder or developer. The team of planning and development experts cover the main regions in the country where there is forecast housing growth, including London, South East, South West, Midlands, North, East Anglia and Scotland working closely with Valuation, Residential/New Homes, Rural and Commercial business lines.
Their expertise lies in creating value through the planning and development process. The dedicated planning teams promote clients' land through the planning system and deal with site-specific planning applications, while their development teams advise landowners on options, promotion agreements and joint ventures.
- Several years' working in planning, ideally including working within the private sector but not essential (ideally RTPI/RICS accredited)
- Will need to be able to demonstrate experience in both local plan preparation and development management.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and able to manage competing demands and prioritise tasks for themselves and others with the key aspect being to meet clients' expectations.
- Must be a problem-solver and advocate ideas and solutions clearly.
- Successful applicants will have a flexible attitude towards working and be self-motivated with a strong team spirit.
- Candidates should also be self-assured, confident, enjoy the prospect of developing their own client base and making a real contribution to the prosperity of the Company and themselves.
- How to apply
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please contact Dan Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07443 880 834