Estates Surveyor - 5 month contract £47.50 per hour - North Hampshire
Senior Estates Surveyor - 5 Month Interim Contract £47.50 per hour
Hays Property and Surveying are seeking an Interim Estates Surveyor to join a progressive Local Authority based in North Hampshire on a 5 month contract.
The organisation is a progressive and commercially focused Local Authority with a multi-million pound portfolio. Providing a significant income stream across the organisation, the portfolio holds a diverse range of assets including industrial and leisure.
Due to a retirement the team are now looking to recruit an Interim Estates Surveyor. The role offers hybrid working with a requirement to attend the Hampshire based office two days a week.
Your new role
As an Estates Surveyor, you will be responsible for providing a range of estate management and professional commercial property advice. This will include managing your own caseload of work.
Responsibilities will include -
- Day-to-day Estate Management of commercial property portfolios
- Undertake lease renewals and rent review negotiations
- Manage new lettings, negotiate leases with new tenants and instruct property agents
- Maximise the revenue/capital return from the Council's property portfolio.
- Liaise with third parties and advise the wider organisation on general property matters
What you'll need to succeed
- MRICS or MCIOB essential.
- RICS Registered Valuer preferred.
- Proven and significant experience of managing a portfolio of commercial property within a Local Authority environment
- Strong landlord and tenant experience, including lease renewals and rent reviews
- Experience in undertaking a range of general practice property tasks
- Excellent communication skills and high levels of commercial acumen
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this, or any other opportunity, please contact our Southampton based Interim Property and Surveying Specialist - Lucas Mifsud on 07710566989