Rural Chartered Surveyor | Associate Director/Senior Associate Director | Suffolk
We're currently looking for an associate director/senior associate director or equivalent to join a successful team in Suffolk.
The rural team undertakes a wide range of rural estate property management and professional work across Suffolk and surrounding counties.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a successful firm of Chartered Surveyors who are seeking an ambitious rural surveyor to join their growing team. You will be joining a friendly, entrepreneurial, and inclusive culture with the ability to progress within the company.
The Ideal Candidate
Experienced in the rural sector and especially property/estate management with good communication skills. The opportunity to develop leadership skills by taking responsibility for a small team.
- MRICS with experience of delivering work across a range of projects and asset classes
- CAAV desirable
- RICS Registered Valuer status is also desirable
- Ability to build relationships with existing & new clients - generating new opportunities
- Good time management and ability to prioritise complex workloads. Ability to meet deadlines, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Managing and developing a team around you, with the ability to help grow talent within the business
How to Apply
There is a great salary on offer for the successful candidate and a package to match.
- KPI linked bonus
- Generous holiday
- Life assurance
- Private GP service
- Group income protection
If you would like further information about this role or any other opportunities within the rural sector we may have, please get in touch with Tim on 01780 480530 or email Tim@morepeople.co.uk