A property specialist consultancy, with a fast-growing UK presence, are now looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join them in their London head office.
As the new Senior Building Surveyor, you will join an extremely flexible consultancy, who offer a wide range of property services to a variety of clients, including commercial agency, residential sales & lettings and investment.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have a heavy emphasis on core traditional building surveying duties for project work across multiple sectors. As well as a full range of professional work on client accounts.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor
- Experience with the development of new building consultancy opportunities
- Have a potential contract administration bias
- Experience or desire with contributing to Graduate developments
- Good presentation skills and client facing experience
- Strong time/diary management
- Excellent technical competence across the full range of building consultancy services lines
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 25 days holiday - Increase in line with length of service to max of 30 days
- Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted gym membership
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Commercial | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Residential | Investment | Project Management