A world renowned, global Cost Consultancy in Birmingham are looking to add an ambitious, client facing Associate Quantity Surveyor to their dynamic team.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will ideally already be operating at a senior level within a consultancy environment, with the ability to deliver a breadth of QS services in the retail sector.
The company boast an impressive pipeline of national projects, and this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to help grow their busy Retail team with strong opportunity for progression.
Working on multimillion pound projects such as:
- New build supermarkets
- Convenience and local stores
- Mixed use developments
- Existing store refurbishments
- Net Zero - reducing the carbon impact of existing stores
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS ideally or committed to achieving
- Strong pre and post contract knowledge
- Experience working in a professional consultancy environment
- Experience in the retail sector is ideal
- Confident with the drive to succeed and develop
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Option to buy or sell up to 15 days leave
- Life Insurance x4 salary
- Critical Illness Cover
- Long term progression to Partner
- Hybrid working
- Company phone and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Associate Director / Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / MRICS