A multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy is seeking an ambtious and intelligent Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding Leicester office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a flexible, family feel company working within a close-knit team closely alongside the Director.
Working across a broad range of projects across the Residential, Education, Commercial, and Healthcare sectors up to £30m.
A progressive company with a dynamic team of people, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor will have strong opportunity for long term progression & development.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- RICS Accredited degree qualification
- Experience within a consultancy/PQS practice
- MRICS or working towards
- Strong pre and post contract knowledge
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Additional training courses
- Professional fees / memberships paid
- Long term progression
- Gym membership
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Diverse array of projects
- Support with MRICS if needed
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS / Cost Management