This role is work as part of the Master Developer team, to manage the design, delivery and handover of individual projects within this portfolio (typically each costing between £0.5m to £10m), using a well-established team of contractors, QS's and designers. The projects comprise a mixture of hard and soft landscape, highways and utilities.
Our client is one of London's leading private developer specialising in regeneration
- Manage site-wide infrastructure strategies (such as utility, earthworks, highways), and associated phasing requirements.
- Manage a series of infrastructure and public realm projects at various stages of design and construction (RIBA 1-6).
- At key stages of design/strategy development, communicate and agree with the internal team, relevant board, and senior stakeholders, and obtain approvals as required.
- Establish public realm and infrastructure design briefs (supported by Senior Development Managers).
- Manage design meetings during RIBA 1-3, and influence the design process to ensure they are run Post RIBA 3, to oversee 3rd party design managers to ensure the design intent is maintained.
- Background from a consultancy (engineering, construction, quantity surveying, landscape and project management) is preferred with experience working on infrastructure and public realms projects (hard and soft landscape, highways and utilities)
- Professional accreditation such as RICS, MEng, MAPM would be beneficial although not essential.
- Strong technical and commercial project management skills will be required
- Technical knowledge of civil engineering, landscape and utilities will be required, in order to operate effectively.
- Knowledge of JCT Design and Build contracts is desirable
The opportunity to join a market-leading developer and be involved in one of London's most exciting regeneration project