A leading Property Consultancy are eager to flesh out the Quantity Surveying team and are seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor (or Senior Quantity Surveyor) who would enjoy working across an array of fit out based projects.
Additionally, the Project Quantity Surveyor will work closely with one of the Associate Directors with the view of helping you progress to Senior and/or Associate level in the near future.
The Project Quantity Surveyor shall spend 90% of their time working on office, commercial, fit out based projects across the City for several high end clients, providing a full pre and post cost management service.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
- 5+ years' UK quantity surveying experience
- Commercial, fit out, office project sector experience
- The ability to provide pre and post cost management services
- Comfortable working in one sector
- Ideally completed a Quantity Surveying / RICS accredited degree
- £45,000 - £60,000
- Fast route to Senior and/or Associate
- Professional membership fees
- APC training, inhouse
- Friendly team
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Buy additional holiday
- Critical illness cover
- Private medical insurance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Cost Consultant / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Project Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor