Our client a well respected and long established Residential Surveying provider are currently recruiting, market conditions and Survey workflow remain strong and constant, with positive projections for 2022 and the start of 2023.
There is a strong focus in the South West, please see below vacancies:
- Central Dorset
- South Wiltshire
- North Devon
- West Wales
The Person and Role
- MRICS or AssocRICS
- VRS Registered (or eligible for VRS)
- Expect to carry out a range of Mortgage Valuations and Homebuyer Reports (Level 1 & 2)
- Targets are sensible, as well as a tight concentrated geographical patch.
- Expect a bonus scheme, car allowance or car, pension and healthcare.
- High quality and low volume
- Great sense of work / life balance
*Applications will be considered from those coming from other RICS designations, who hold VRS status. MRICS or AssocRICS is essential. Full training and support on offer*
Those who have qualified via SAVA, or about to qualify are encouraged to apply.
If your patch / region is not listed, please get in touch, as new vacancies are coming about on a daily basis
*Basic salaries in the region of £50,000 / £58,000* (depending on experience) plus car allowance, pension / healthcare and bonus scheme, uncapped earnings expected around £65,000 / £70,000
For more information please contact David Jay Surveying Recruitment in the strictest of confidence
Ashley Miskin - 07957 105294 or 0208 504 9339
Alternatively email your CV to:
Or click on the below link