We’re working with a highly reputable, independent multi-disciplined firm of Chartered Surveyors who specialise in a wide range of professional services to Lenders, Investors, Developers and Occupiers of both Residential and Commercial property.
Based in Fitzrovia, their experience extends across Central London, Greater London, and the South East providing clients with robust and reliable advice, in a timely and transparent manner.
Specialising in Red Book Valuations, they typically provide bespoke reports for Loan security, Development appraisals, financial reporting, accounting/tax Planning, probate and matrimonial disputes.
As a result of a sustained increase in instructions (underpinned by an impressive pipeline of additional clients/contracts soon to go live) they now seek additional Chartered Surveyors as follows:
- MRICS/FRICS with VRS
- Stable career history, demonstrating a committed track record throughout
- Broad General Practice experience encompassing a wide range of valuation exposure (not just residential panel / “tick box” type reporting)
- Ability to work across Commercial, Residential, Retail and Industrial asset types
- Happy working across Greater London from Prime Central to lesser valued postcodes dealing with work ranging from multi-million pound residential purchases to portfolio valuations, BTL and HMO inspections
- Focused on quality reporting with direct client contact/follow up, NOT volume
- Best suited to a Surveyor seeking variety, genuine career progression, stability, a friendly team and traditional service/values underpinned by modern technology and systems enabling flexible working and outstanding work life balance
- Remuneration to include a competitive basic (circa £65k to start) plus bonuses (one third of fees over threshold), car allowance and benefits.
If you’re currently working a traditional Residential Surveying role (but have broader Valuation/Surveying experience through positions held prior) and would like to return to a more general professional environment whilst continuing to apply your skillset on behalf of lender clients (amongst others) please get in touch for immediate consideration and further info.