Fantastic Civil Engineering Job Opportunity Drainage Highways
Your new company
Our client is a well-established engineering consultancy business that was founded in 1999 with a healthy pipeline of work. They are a SME with over 60 employees working for both public and private clients in a range of sectors including housing, education, health, retail, commercial, industrial, heritage, care and leisure. Our client recognises that people are our biggest asset and their performance is the key to the quality of service they provide.
They have received a gold CSR accreditation - the highest level awarded by CSR Accreditation, which delivers the standard for corporate social responsibility.
Your new role
- The design and drafting of SuDS schemes, private externals works, Section 38 and Section 104 works for adoption.
- The role will also include the design and drafting of civil engineering works for a variety of sectors.
- Designs range from multi-storey structures to small housing schemes and range in construction value from £250,000 to £30M.
- Design SuDS drainage schemes and highway works using Microdrainage and PDS industry standard software with final drawings produced in AutoCAD.
- Many projects are undertaken to BIM level 2.
- The team works for clients throughout the East Midlands and United Kingdom.
What you'll need to succeed
- BSc/BEng (Hons) qualified civil engineer
- Client care is of paramount importance to our client as a company and the successful candidate will be an able communicator, both in written English and verbally, in person and on the telephone.
- Knowledge of the CDM Regulations and construction industry health and safety is essential.
- A logical analytical approach to problem solving should be demonstrated.
- Specific experience in the use of AutoCAD for technical drawing
- Experience in the use of Microdrainage and PDS is required.
- Civils 3D would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Company Pension
- Parental Leave - Maternity/Paternity
- Our client operates an ICE registered training scheme which will be open to the successful candidate.
- Training - Leadership training, learning and development
- Engagement - An annual subsidised team building day which includes sporting activities; along with an annual subsidised BBQ & Xmas Doo
- Promotion Prospects - discussed at annual appraisals
- Loyalty to Staff - Length of Service Policy -Years of service Bonuses - 5-10-15 year service.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.