Senior RICS Building Surveyor
Hybrid Working Enviroment
Salary - £60,000 - £110,000 dependent on experience plus performance incentives.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a RICS Chartered Building Surveyor to join a leading and rapidly growing dynamic Chartered Surveyors firm in London.
You will be tackling full building surveys for all types of residential & commercial property in London. You will be required to liaise with clients in relation to their property purchases by providing verbal advice using your expert knowledge.The role will include the opportunity to supplement the salary with a commission based on fee income generated.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- MRICS qualified
- Experience carrying out full building surveys on residential and/or commercial properties.
- To be comfortable when liaising directly with clients
- A full and clean UK driving licence
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to dictate survey reports is desirable, however, training will be provided
- A willingness to travel across London and home counties to carry out surveys and meet with clients
Excellent verbal and written communication skills