A rapidly growing Quantity Surveying consultancy are looking to bring in an ambitious Associate Quantity Surveyor to their modern London offices.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will join a team of 70+ Quantity Surveyor's who are working acrossa a myriad of projects including residential (high end, towers, housing), commercial (office, fit out), life science, and education (primary, private, student accommodation), up to £200m.
In terms of responsibility, the new Associate Quantity Surveyor will cover a mix of project delivery, mentoring junior surveyors, and getting involved in developing new business.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Preferably MRICS
- Previous experience as a Senior or Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Consultancy / Cost Managment background
- Pre and post cost management ability
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- £75,000 - £85,000
- Progress to Director
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Car allowance
- Mobile and laptop
- Bonus scheme
- An array of social events
- CPDs and training courses
- Professional membership fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Associate Director / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor