Surveyor / Senior Surveyor EMEA Valuations
Our London based International Cross Border EMEA Valuation Advisory team are on the lookout for a Surveyor or Senior Surveyor to join their team in London.
The team advise on a range of sectors including offices, retail and industrial. We have a prestigious client base across EMEA which covers major investors, listed property companies and numerous banks.
This role is to work specifically in our International Cross Border EMEA London team, based in the West End.
The team provides a mix of valuation work to a range of top tier clients including funds, banks, major funds and Pan European investors, working closely with our local offices across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an MRICS qualified Surveyor to join a leading team operating in a fast paced and dynamic market.
• Undertake existing valuation mandates and start to build contacts to attract new business
• Work on a mix of regular mandates as well as loan security and acquisition valuations
• To promote the service line to existing and prospective clients
• To start to develop a profile in the marketplace through building key client relationships
• To prepare valuation reports, in various formats
• Familiar with Argus Valuation software (not a necessity)
• MRICS qualified
• European language would be a plus
If you are keen to hear more, then get in touch and apply today!
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.