An award-winning, medium-sized national Construction Consultancy is looking to add a motivated Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Manchester office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
Reporting to the Director, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor will manage a diverse mixture of projects including Retail, Education, Commercial, and Leisure schemes up to £30m.
Carrying our pre and post contract services with an element of Project Management and Employer's Agent role.
The company have a fantastic track record for internal progression and with a flat company structure there is no limit on progression. This could be the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor eager to take on more responsibility, progress, and make a real difference within a company.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- RICS accredited degree qualification
- Experience working in a professional Consultancy/PQS environment
- Project Management / Employer's Agent experience is beneficial but not crucial
- Good pre and post contract experience
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Private healthcare
- Support with MRICS if needed
- Professional membership fees paid
- Company phone & laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / MRICS / Employers Agent / Project Manager