Letting Surveyor/Agent within Large Commercial Property Group established for over 40 years.
Birmingham City Centre
Free City Centre Parking, Competitive Salary, Opportunity for Progression, Commission incentives.
- Alongside Head of Lettings, responsible for the letting of vacant commercial property within a portfolio worth £180m
- Proactively Marketing properties on online platforms. Arranging To LET boards
- Networking with a broad range of occupiers and creating individual data base of occupiers and future requirements
- Negotiating Lease terms: Rent Reviews, Break Clauses, Rent Free periods, Service Charges, deposits etc
- Generate property enquiries and follow up for potential tenants
- Heads of Terms/Lease Agreement preparation and associated paperwork
- Liaising with solicitors in lease negotiation
- Manage filing and archiving of tenant files manual and online.
Skills and aptitudes
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving license
- Good understanding of Commercial Property Lease Agreements
- Sales driven / Marketing strategies
- Strong professional etiquette
- Competent with Excel and word
- Results driven
- Strong comprehension of Landlord and Tenant Law, and general Commercial Property aptitudes
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a surveyor or letting agent/Advisor within a commercial property business