A traditional Quantity Surveying consultancy is seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor who has the hunger and ambition to become a Partner to join their new offices in Nottingham.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Associate Quantity surveyor will join a new office of 7, who regardless of stature, remain hands-on and are responsible for delivering projects across an array of sectors.
Projects include a mixture of student accommodation, private residential and housing associations, commercial banks, leisure and listed buildings.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will also be responsible for developing new business.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Eager to become a Partner within an established practice
- Excellent pre and post contract experience
- A history of business development
- Comfortable running jobs
- Employers Agent exposure
- £60,000 - £75,000 (depending on experience)
- Pathway to becoming a Partner
- Professional membership fees
- Bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working, short and long term
- Equity possibility
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Associate Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Partner / Cost Manager