I am working with a Public Sector and Government Organisation who is looking to add a senior valuer to their team.
My client is a well known Public Sector and Government Organisation based in the heart of Gloucestershire. They pride themselves on offering genuine flexibility to help them achieve that work life balance.
They key responsibilities of the Senior Valuer will be:
- managing land and property in the organisation's ownership, negotiating leases, licenses, rent reviews, monitoring debt, securing and monitoring empty properties.
- negotiate terms and charges with statutory authorities and other bodies for easements, wayleaves, licences and rights of way affecting land
- marketing and negotiation for the sale or lease of council properties, and where relevant organise and control the work and budget of teams in specialist areas
The successful Senior Valuer candidate will have /be:
- It is essential that you have a Degree in Estate management or equivalent, and have Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, General Practice Division
- It is desirable that you are a Registered Valuer and experience of Local Government practises and procedures
- You must have 2 years Post qualification experience working in a commercial organisation or local authority
On offer to the successful candidate is:
- a starting salary of £38,500
- genuine flexibility to help achieve real work life balance
- opportunity to join the lucrative LGPS (Local government Pension Scheme)