Account Management with an element of Business Development within M62 Corridor
Excellent package and career progression opportunities
The organisation is a leading global technology company that energises the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, The organisation pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, the organisation's success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries
Company is a TOP 25 EMPLOYER in the UK!
Main Accountabilities - Responsibilities, Tasks & Interactions:
1. Volume and profit Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
2. Customer relations Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
3. Sales plans Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
4. Sales Creates added value for the customer and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with the organisations offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
5. Marketing Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
6. New market opportunities Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
7. Administration Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
8. Offer preparation Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
9. Collaboration Works closely with all other Sales teams and product management. Interactions with External and internal customers, UK Sales Management
* Experience of working with Consultants/integrators in BMS (Building Management System)
* Networking, social, team builder, result and customer oriented; assertive but also flexible
* Having hunger for business & result making.
* Willingness to travel
* Competence in products, applications, markets and competition
* Commercial aptitude
* Worked in team environment
- - Competitive Salary
- - Good benefits Package
- - Remote Working including client selling travel requirements
- - Company EV Car