One of the worlds largest real estate companies, with offices across the UK, are now seeking a Valuation Advisory Associate Director to join their professional team in Southampton.
The Successful Valuation Associate Director's role
With Valuations being one of the biggest departments across the UK, a strong understanding of valuing Residential and Commercial property for investment purposes is key.
Business development is also a key part of this role to grow the Valuation team in the Southampton office. You would be managing a team of 6 to 7 people, directing them to achieve their targets and to develop their skills.
The Valuation Associate Director
- MRICS or equivalent
- Registered Valuer status (Can be secured through company)
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Valuation software use
- Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Car allowance of £6,000
- 27 days holiday with the chance to buy more
- Medical insurance
- Joining / relocating bonus
- Up to 10% company pension input depending on age
- Beautiful place to work with modern office and on-site parking
- Established and successful local team with strong bonus and advancement potential
If you are a Valuation Surveyor considering your next career move, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation / Associate Director / Surveying / Surveyor / Property / Residential / Commercial