A diverse and well established, multidisciplinary construction consultancy in Newcastle is looking to add a bright, ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their team.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor Role
The new Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a strong team of 10 which includes 3x MRICS Partners who have a successful track record providing fantastic APC support and a great pass rate helping their Quantity Surveyors get chartered.
Working on multiple projects simultaneously within the Health, Residential, Commercial, Education, and Heritage sectors.
The role comes with rapid progression opportunities and could be the perfect opportunity for a driven Assistant Quantity Surveyor eager for the right support & exposure to take on more responsibility and develop.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 12+ months experience working with a Consultancy
- RICS Accredited degree qualification
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Hard working, team player
- Eager for greater responsibility
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- APC programme
- Professional membership fees paid
- Face paced, career progression
- Work phone and laptop
- Long term career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying