We are Chartered Surveyors and property consultants, specialising in residential valuations and surveys covering Central and South- West London.
The role/ responsibilities:
A fantastic opportunity for a MRICS Residential Building surveyor or general practice surveyor with a minimum 5 years’ experience.
As a lead surveyor, you will have the opportunity to join a growing company, and you will play an integral role in building the Residential Surveying Team,
As a chartered residential surveyor, you will work across London, undertaking Homebuyer reports and Building Surveys across a variety of property types. You will also be required to liaise with clients in relation to their property purchases by providing verbal advice using your expert knowledge.
You will play a big role in the management of the business alongside the Directors and assist with the growth of the company with excellent long-term prospects for earnings and equity.
You will be expected to be provide a high level of service to existing clients, and also be expected to come up with strategies to acquire new ones, with the aim of increasing the already high calibre list of clients and developing the brand of the company.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- MRICS Building Surveyor or general practice surveyor
- Experience carrying out full building surveys on residential properties.
- Experience of Party Wall matters in residential properties
- Experience carrying out schedules of condition in relation to Party Wall and neighbourly matters
- To be comfortable when liaising directly with clients
- An entrepreneurial approach and a desire to run and grow our business
- A full and clean UK driving licence
- The ability to meet deadlines
What we can offer you:
- OTE minimum £75,000 plus benefits
- Flexible working arrangements