Senior Chartered Building Surveyor/Associate
Salary: £competitive salary & benefits
Contract Type: Permanent
Want to join a leading international, independent real estate consultancy with an all together different approach?
We are looking for an experienced, efficient, and enthusiastic Senior Chartered Building Surveyor/Associate to join us after another fantastic year across our real estate sectors. Due to exponential growth, we need a strong Senior Chartered Building Surveyor/Associate to manage several current and potential large-scale projects.
As a result of an influx of demand, Hollis wants to continue expanding our surveying team and support the growth of our Exeter office. We are keen to hear from anyone able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
- Strong focus on TDD instructions, dilapidations and project work
- Work on a wide range of projects across multiple sectors.
- Job Manager duties including responsibility for taking an instruction from its start to finish.
- Provide excellent client care
- Business management – writing and approving invoices at the appropriate time and in line with the fee agreement, controlling WIP and managing the budget to maximise recovery of disbursements and time costs accrued on jobs, chasing debt
- Business Development and Client Care awareness.
- Help develop and mentor junior surveyors in the team.
Your Profile Experience
- MRICS 2-6 years PQE.
- Experience of TDD, dilapidations & Projects work.
- Self-motivated and hungry for a challenge.
- Excellent presenting, communication and report writing skills
- Take ownership of work, accountability is crucial.
Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
We’re a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, consultants and project managers operating across the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain and The Netherlands. We have a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together. We aim to do the right thing, be clear, transparent and find some fun along the way.
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We’re independently-owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves. We strive to achieve the right balance for you, delivering excellent client service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your goals.
We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- An employee-owned business who directly benefit from its success through dividends
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, and more
- Happy to consider flexible working arrangements
- EV car scheme
- Longevity awards
We are a sociable bunch and host pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights, and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your colleagues. We also love giving back and take part in numerous charity events all over the country throughout the year.